What's a Medicare health plan?
Generally, a Medicare health plan:
- Is offered by a private company
- Contracts with Medicare to provide Medicare Part A (Hospital Insurance) and Medicare Part B (Medical Insurance) benefits
- Provides these benefits to people with Medicare who enroll in the plan
Medicare health plans include:
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Other Medicare health plans
- Medicare Cost Plans
- Demonstrations/Pilot Programs
- Programs of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE)
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM) programs for complex health needs
What do Medicare Advantage Plans cover?
What do Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans cover?
What do other Medicare health plans cover?